This is our last wrap-up of the year so we want to wish you and your family a fun and festive holiday season! We hope you get to enjoy some great quality time with those you love and have the happiest of new years. See you in 2016!
1. The Halifax Public Libraries are celebrating the season with a showing of The Muppets Christmas Carol on Saturday. Bring your own popcorn and join us for some family friendly holiday movie time.
2. The live Nativity starts on the 21st in Cole Harbour. It’s a wonderful way to experience the true meaning of Christmas and is a great community event that you won’t want to miss.
3. The Shortest Day is a four-day celebration of short films offering free screenings across the country to welcome the winter solstice. It’s a wonderful opportunity for East Coast families to come together this holiday season and experience a diverse showing of Canadian filmmaking talent!
4. Head to the Shubenacadie Wildlife Park this weekend to learn about, and even see some of Santa’s reindeer. There will be lots of fun activities and you can watch as Santa feeds his hardest working helpers.
5. Calling all Lego fans. Celebrate the holidays with a visit to the Maritime Museum to check out their annual display of Lego with a Halifax Harbour theme.