1. If you haven’t yet made it to an outdoor movie this summer…now is your chance! The Film Festival has extended their outdoor summer movie experience on the Halifax Waterfront with 3 more family friendly movies including Frozen on Saturday night! Grab a blanket or chair and come check it out!
2. Our friends at Sesame Street, who we all know and love, are at the Discovery Centre to teach us all about The Body! That’s right; Elmo, Oscar, Grover, and the Sesame Street gang are all part of this great interactive exhibit. This is the FINAL weekend it’s on so be sure to check it out if you haven’t been yet!
3. This year marks the first time the Kermesse Fun Fair is celebrated in the fall. Gather up the family and head to the IWK Health Centre from 10 to 3 on Saturday to enjoy kids activities, food, crafts, live entertainment, a silent auction and more.
4. Come Try Ringette and have some fun – it`s FREE! All you need is a pair of skates, helmet, gloves (winter gloves will do)!
5. It’s the annual Corn Boil and Ceilidh at the Cole Harbour Heritage Farm Museum. Join them on Saturday for corn on the cob aplenty along with garden fresh salads, cookies and live music. Fun for the whole family.
6. Pizza and Pasta are only a few of the foods you can taste at Italian Weekend! Join in the fun this weekend and enjoy All Things Italian including culture, food, bocce and entertainment.