1. The Keshen Goodman Public Library is having a party on Saturday at 1pm to celebrate International Women’s Day and you’re invited! Come talk about special women in the world, what it means to be a woman/girl, make a creative craft, and participate in a collaborative art project. Stay and watch the Xara Women’s Choir performance afterwards!
2. Come and break the ice with some dancing! Join the Dartmouth Fam Jam at the Banook Canoe Club on Saturday from 7-10pm for the premiere family-friendly dance party of 2015…Icebreaker!
3. The Atlantic Outdoor Sports and RV show is on this weekend and there’s lots for the whole family to see and do including a lumberjack competition and live performances by the Halifax Circus, Agility dogs and more.
4. Things are pretty hairy at Argyle Fine Art with their show “Cat Person, Dog Person”. It’s a fun and friendly show featuring a broad range of art that’s all about Cats and Dogs.
5. It’s time for the Annual Kids Carnival at the Fountain Play Centre and your family is invited. Head there on Sunday to enjoy face-painting, games, treats, bouncy castles and more!
6. If your kids haven’t seen the Maleficent movie yet – they can on Saturday at the Halifax Central Library. Come watch Angelina Jolie as the vengeful fairy driven to curse an infant princess.