1. Bedford Days is back for another great weekend of fun celebrations for the whole family that extends until Canada Day. A kids triathlon, bouncy castles, the Teen Coffee House, outdoor movies and a pancake breakfast are just a few of the things to check out. For a full list of all the Canada Day fun on Wednesday, check our event calendar!
2. MudCraft is Atlantic Canada’s first home-grown, adventure-filled, obstacle run. The challenge of overcoming obstacles, combined with the mayhem of mud, is just the beginning of the MudCraft Ultimate Obstacle Adventure experience. New for 2015 is the youth obstacle course which means the entire family can take part in this fantasy adventure!
3. Calling all rib lovers! Halifax Ribfest is coming to the waterfront for a 3 day rib extravaganza. Roll up your sleeves and come try loads of different flavours and styles of ribs by vendors from across Canada. It’s going to be finger-licking fun for the whole family!
4. MultiFest is celebrating it’s 31st year and they are preparing a festival like no other! Come join the festivities this weekend and savour the multicultural experience through music, dance, food and fun! Be sure to check out the children’s pavilion with a full schedule of amazing performers and demonstrations.
5. Who can resist a night under the stars with a classic movie and the smell of popcorn wafting through the air? Whether young or old, local or visiting, the AFF Outdoor Film Experience fits the bill for good times! It’s outdoors. It’s movies. It’s an unforgettable Experience! Kicking off the outdoor movie experience is The Lego Movie, at DeWolfe Park in Bedford on Friday night. Next up, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at Sunnyside Mall on Sunday night!