1. Calling all young artists, 4Cats art studio has landed in Halifax and the grand opening celebration is on Saturday. Come for a tour of the studio and create some spin art, make a sculpture try silk screening or check out their amazing splatter room!
2. It’s the annual Winter Frolic at Ross Farm Museum. Bring the whole family to enjoy a sleigh ride, hot chocolate made over an open fire, tobogganing and lots more.
3. Bundle up and come for a Skate Under the Stars on Saturday with a free public skate from 4-6pm at the Halifax Oval. It’s a fun evening event the whole family will enjoy.
4. Bring your little builders to the Home Depot this weekend and learn to build a winter sled. It’s a fun and free hands-on event for kids aged 4-12
5. The OptiMYz Expo is on this weekend with everything from healthy cooking and school lunches to yoga classes and youth fitness. There’s even an obstacle course for the kids so be sure to check it out.