1. The Halifax Crafters Winter Market is on all weekend long featuring unique hand-made items from over 80 local artists and crafters. Be sure to check it out and shop local.
2. Kids and Co invites you to a Family Fun Day on Saturday from 9am-12pm. Come enjoy holiday themed games, activities and snacks for the whole family!
3. Head to Ross Farm Museum and step back in time to experience Christmas in the Country. There will be crafts, carols, traditional dishes horse drawn rides and more.
4. Back by popular demand, the Halifax Jazz Festival presents “Tales of A Charlie Brown Christmas”. Experience the magic of the holiday season with timeless music that will warm your heart.
5. Kick off the holiday season with the annual Gingerbread Event at the Art Gallery of NS. Join us to make a gingerbread house with graham crackers, icing sugar and lots of candy!
6. It’s the 10th annual kids for kids music marathon this weekend by the students from Andrea’s Music Studio. It’s a fun festive family event to raise money for Children’s Wish.