1. Come try your hand at African drumming! Learn techniques and traditional African rhythms in a free workshop at the Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21! Led by an experienced instructor from The Goatworks African Drums, this workshop is open to all those six years of age and older. Come out for a morning of drumming fun!
2. Join the market on Sunday for Seedy Sunday and learn about food security, seeds that feed, native plants and DIY gardening tips! There will be a transplanting centre, Seed trading, Find your ‘soilmate’ and Activities for all ages!
3. The SEDMHA International Minor Hockey Tournament is one of the largest, respected, multi-level tournaments in North America. Hosted annually in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada, the SEDMHA tournament provides an exciting and competitive hockey experience.
4. Celebrate Spring with Halifax Crafters Society! Their Spring Market comes early this year, April 5th from 10am-6pm and April 6th from 10am-5pm at the Olympic Centre. Take home some handmade lovin’ for you or for someone special. They’ve got you covered for Easter, Mother’s Day, and all the other occasions in between with handmade wares from your favourite Crafters, as well as some new treats from our Fresh Catch category!
5. Just in time for Easter on April 5th 8:30-3:00 at Soccer NS, 210 Thomas Raddall Dr, Two Little Monkeys will be hosting their first ever family expo supporting Make-A-Wish. The Family Expo will showcase over 50 great local entrepreneurs. Over 50 Entrepreneurs have reserved their exhibit space to gain great exposure & build their network. There will be the Easter bunny for picture opportunities, other mascots, glitter tattoos, face painting, cake pops, kennel corn, a firetruck on site and a bouncy castle.