1. The Easter Bunny will be at the Mic Mac Mall from Apr 10th – 19th. Stop by for a visit and get your picture taken with everyone’s favourite fluffy bunny in support of Easter Seals NS.
2. It’s the Sackville Kinette’s Easter Egg Hunt Eggstravaganza! It’s an Easter Bunny Greet and Egg Hunt for kids ages 0-10, on Sunday at 71 First Lake Drive, Sackville in the Kinsmen Park. Gates open at 2pm. Cost is $7 per child, includes hot dog and beverage. Fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis.
3. It’s simply supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! The Banks children wish for the perfect nanny and when Mary Poppins arrives their world is turned upside down. Disney’s long-running Broadway musical blockbuster features breathtaking dance numbers, dazzling special effects and Academy Award winning songs such as “A Spoonful of Sugar” “Chim Chim Cher-ee” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.” This irresistible classic tale is fun for the whole family and will make many a grown-up feel like a kid again! Mary Poppins promises to be “practically perfect in every way.” Running from Apr 1st to May 25th at Neptune Theatre.
4. Tide to Technology, one of the latest programs offered at Discovery Centre, exclusively to high school students, will launch Saturday April 12th. With full access to the ocean, the Ocean Technology opportunities here in Nova Scotia are endless. Companies, universities and colleges offering extensive experience and skills in the industry will be on site to discuss and demonstrate all things Ocean Technology. Join us for an afternoon of guest speakers and hands-on science!
5. It’s Family Sunday at the Art Gallery! Drop in for studio workshop inspired by artist Graeme Patterson’s exhibition, Secret Citadel. Learn more about animation with the artist who will be working with participants for the whole afternoon!