These little chocolate goodies are so fast and easy to make that you’re bound to be making a second batch before you know it! A tiny indulgence that will help ease any last minute stress and chocolate cravings you may be having right about now. (thanks to my sister for sharing the recipe)
– 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
– 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 1 bag of peanut butter chips
– 1 pkg of skor bits
– 1 large bag of lays original potato chips, crushed into small pieces*
– mini muffin cups
1. Place mini-muffin cups on a large cookie sheet.
2. Combine the first three ingredients in a double boiler over med-high, stirring often until melted.
3. Remove from heat and add skor bits and potato chips. Stir well to combine.
4. Spoon mixture into each cup. Chill in the fridge.
Makes 10-12 dozen. You can freeze them as well, just take them out 10-15 mins before serving.
* To crush the chips, we left them in the bag and opened it just enough to get the air out then squeezed and squished the bag around to break up the pieces. A great job for the kids. You can also lay the bag on a flat surface and roll it with a rolling pin to crunch them up.